For some people struggling with addiction, daily life may feel like the movie “Groundhog Day.” They are trapped in the same routine over and over, and it can seem as though this downward spiral will never end. The truth is that substance abuse is a vicious cycle that can be broken with the proper professional addiction treatment. If you feel stuck in the endless pattern of addiction, compassionate substance abuse treatment is available to you. We offer a drug rehab center and alcohol rehab center including a heroin addiction treatment program, opioid addiction treatment program, and opiate addiction treatment program.
At Ethan Crossing of Columbus, our outstanding team offers co-occurring disorders treatment that can help you regain control of your life. We’ll give you the tools that you need to maintain genuine, long-lasting recovery and give you back the self-confidence and self-esteem that may have been taken away by your addiction.
Do You Need a Substance Abuse Treatment Program?
Those battling an addiction to alcohol or prescription medication may feel as though they are all alone, and there is no hope for an addiction-free lifestyle. It is essential for anyone with a dependence on drugs or alcohol to remember that addiction is a chronic disease that is characterized by compulsive use of drugs or alcohol despite inevitable negative consequences. Addiction is most effective when treatment involves intensive addiction therapy and support from professionals.
A drug addiction treatment program may be the right choice for your recovery needs if you are:
- Using the substance in more significant amounts or over a more extended period than intended
- Struggling with a persistent desire to cut down or control substance use but failing
- Spending a significant amount of time obtaining the substance, using it, or recovering from its effects
- Experiencing cravings or strong desires to use the substance
- Failing to fulfill commitments at work, home, or school due to using the substance
- Experiencing social or interpersonal problems due to substance use
- Giving up social, recreational, or occupational activities
- Repeatedly using the substance in physically hazardous situations
- Continuing to use the substance though it causes or makes persistent physical or psychological problems worse
- Developing a tolerance for the substance, meaning that more is needed to feel the same effect
- Entering withdrawal after going without the substance for an extended amount of time
If these signs of substance abuse apply to you, a substance abuse treatment program at Ethan Crossing of Columbus may be the best choice for your recovery.
What to Expect in Our Recovery Center
When you enter our substance abuse treatment center, our team of addiction specialists will determine what type of treatment you need based on your unique situation. While you are pursuing recovery in our substance abuse treatment center, we will work with you to acquire the tools for long-lasting recovery. We provide both group and individual therapy sessions, as well as our holistic treatment options such as yoga or meditation.
We offer substance abuse treatment programs including:
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Opioid addiction treatment
- Benzo addiction treatment
- Stimulant addiction treatment
- Heroin addiction treatment
- Cocaine addiction treatment
- Meth addiction treatment
Also, our team firmly believes that mental health treatment should be a crucial part of any substance abuse treatment. So, we provide targeted treatment programs for those who are struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health conditions. Some of the most common mental health conditions that we treat at Ethan Crossing of Columbus include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
As we help you heal these mental health conditions, we are also preparing you to avoid future relapse as well.
Explore Our Substance Abuse Treatment Center Today
Contact Ethan Crossing of Columbus today to discover more about our substance abuse treatment center. The peaceful environment and outstanding team members combine to help people experience a lifestyle that is free from drug or alcohol use. Reach out to us today by calling 855.476.0078 or visiting us online.